Please refer to the below frequently asked questions for information about our policies and procedures.
- In store we take all the necessary measurements to provide you a dress with the best fit. Because we do communicate with designers who do not directly sell to customers, it is extremely important that we get proper and accurate measurements for special orders or custom dresses. Fittings for formal dresses such as these are different from the sizes offered for shirts and pants, so if you are planning to place an order online, please refer to the size chart (size charts from each designer) or call us and let a sales rep assist you in ordering the best fit. It is always better to order a size up than down because we can tailor in dresses and hem the lengths but it is much more difficult to add material. We will not be held responsible for any size discrepancies such as weight fluctuations that could result from time of purchase to time of receipt. While we will try our best to aid you in the fitting process, it is ultimately your decision in what size you order and we will not be held liable for incorrect sizing as a result.
- The store will provide you a list of recommended alterations specialists in the area. There will be an additional cost, payable directly to the selected seamstress.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- All online and in-store dress sales are final. Cecile Boutique prides itself in the customized experience we strive to provide our customers.
- Shoes and jewelry purchased in store can be exchanged within 5 days without use.
- We offer a free layaway program on all pageant, prom, and formal dresses. After the original purchase date, layaway payments must be made every 30 days. After 60 days payment must be paid in full. The dress will remain in-stores, without alterations, until the full payment is made. If customers fail to complete the payment at 60 days, the layaway payment program will be cancelled and customers will not receive any refunds on deposits that were previously made. This will apply to all transactions.
- We require an initial down payment/deposit of 50% on all dress purchases and store transactions of $100.00 or over.
- We strive to give you the most personal experience we can so that you can get the most out of your time with us. Our expert employees will work with you one on one to make sure you get the look of your dreams. With that being said, we handle our dresses with care; customers may only try on 3 at a time and are asked to let the employees zip or tie the dresses to prevent any accidental damages. Please come prepared wearing appropriate undergarments before trying on dresses. We will provide disposable underwear for a $3.00 cash only purchase.